Liberty in danger is no laughing matter. Or is it?
We Are Libertarians is “treating modern politics with all the irreverence it deserves,” and it’s earned them one of the largest followings in the freedom movement.
And what’s really remarkable about their rapidly growing podcast and Facebook page is that the marketing behind them is almost entirely organic (a.k.a. free).
So here’s what you’ll learn in this episode of Leading Liberty:
- How to successfully integrate comedy and current events
- The pros and cons of growing your audience with a Facebook merger
- How to become a better speaker if you hate the sound of your own voice
- The root cause of LP infighting (and how to help the movement move beyond it)
- How to use Facebook groups and Snapchat to have more fun and build more intimate relationships with your followers
- And lots more!
So on that note, let’s dive into the interview!
Resources in this episode:
Questions, comments, special requests?
P.S. Did you like this episode?
OR Get a shout out on the next show by pledging $1 per episode to keep Leading Liberty ad-free!