Even when we lose the battle, we can still win the war. And no one knows that better than the “merry band of libertarian litigators” at the Institute for Justice.
If you’ve ever heard the word “Kelo,” you’ve experienced the power of public relations, but what you might not know is the strategy and philosophy of the man behind it.
As Vice President of Communications at IJ, John Kramer has directed the media relations for 6 landmark Supreme Court cases (among many others), 5 of which they won in court, and the other of which they absolutely won in the court of public opinion.
He brings an unparalleled depth of experience to the pro-liberty PR table, and I’m thrilled to share his 25 years of communication expertise with the Leading Liberty tribe.
So here’s what you’ll learn from “freedom’s PR man” in this awesome episode:
- How to write compelling headlines, op-eds, and press releases that earn the trust of the public and the press
- The “PhD” philosophy of public relations (and how you can apply it to your own cause)
- A literal and figurative example of effective “billboard marketing”
- The top 2 rookie mistakes to avoid when communicating with the media
- An inspiring secret weapon to get your creative juices flowing when it’s time to create new content
- What leadership advice a 25-year veteran of the freedom movement would give to young organizations
- And so much more!
So on that note, let’s dive into the interview!
Resources in this episode:
Want to see some examples of awesome storytelling content?
Check out Kramer’s new novel, Blythe, on Amazon
And for more after the show, check out the free marketing resources for the freedom movement on JennGray.com.
P.S. Did you like this episode?