If you’ve ever been involved in a political campaign – whether as a block walker, campaign manager, or even a candidate (or anywhere in between!) – you’ve probably experienced a certain degree of… campaign chaos. It’s hard to anticipate all the challenges coming at us on the campaign trail… and even harder to put future systems in place to solve them when we have fires to put out NOW.
I’ve encountered plenty of these unexpected obstacles lately on Larry Sharpe’s campaign, and thankfully, my college-buddy-turned-campaign-coaching-rockstar Raz Shafer came to the epic rescue with some easy solutions for our rapidly growing team.
So when I found out he was also an expert at organizing a campaign’s ground game (something I admittedly know nothing about!), I had to bring him on to help our Leading Liberty candidates and community take control of their campaigns, too.
So here’s what you’ll learn in this episode of Leading Liberty:
- The most common ground game mistake liberty candidates make (and what to do instead)
- The ONE most important question voters need answered about your vision and values
- The 5 systems you need to master to take control of your campaign
- 4 things you need to cover in the script you provide to door-knocking volunteers
- How the car in someone’s driveway can help you have a more productive political conversation
- 2 questions you need to ask your printing vendors to save your campaign time and money
- Where to find inexpensive campaign coaching (and how to make the most of it)
- And lots more!
So on that note, let’s dive into the interview!
Resources in this episode:
Book a Free Consultation with Raz (you won’t regret it!!)
Join the Best Campaign Team in the LP on a LIVE Call with Larry Sharpe (Friday 8/4 at 6P/9E)
Any questions, comments, or special requests?
P.S. Did you like this episode?
Help other freedom fighters find the show by leaving Leading Liberty a quick review!